A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cuellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cuellar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuellar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuellar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cuellar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuellar graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuellar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Houston Rehabilitation Institute
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert D Cuellar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Cuellar practice?
- Dr. Albert Cuellar has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Cuellar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.