A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cytryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cytryn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cytryn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cytryn graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cytryn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cytryn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Cytryn practice?
Dr. Albert Cytryn practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Sterling, VA.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.