A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cytryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cytryn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cytryn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cytryn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cytryn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cytryn graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cytryn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Sidney Cytryn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Cytryn practice?
- Dr. Albert Cytryn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Cytryn practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.