A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cytryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cytryn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cytryn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cytryn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cytryn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cytryn graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cytryn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Sidney Cytryn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Cytryn practice?
- Dr. Albert Cytryn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Cytryn practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.