A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Czaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Czaja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czaja
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Czaja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Czaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Czaja graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Czaja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Joseph Czaja MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Czaja practice?
- Dr. Albert Czaja has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Czaja practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.