A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ho, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Da-Tzu Ho MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Albert Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Ho practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.