A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ho, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Da-Tzu Ho MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Albert Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Ho practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Norfolk Neurologists and Norfolk Sleep Medicine Doctors.