Dr. Albert Dalley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 23rd, 2015
don't go here
Horrible place to take a loved one. Rude, uncaring, and spiteful staff. Call 5 times, get 5 different stories. No one takes responsibility for misinformation. LONG time for an appointment and VERY LONG time to sit in the office waiting for your scheduled appointment. No one seems to know what it's going on. Impersonal and talk down to you.

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Dalley - A Great Doctor
Dr. Dalley is the best. We are so lucky to have him and we think he's very knowledgable and extremely patient. He has gotten us in quickly and taken great care of us.

October 14th, 2013
Be very careful
Dr. Dalley is a nice enough person but he does not seem to really look outside the box. If you have a condition and develop additional symptoms, he doesn't seem to consider much outside of your current prognosis. If you choose to go to him, better stay on top of your game.

July 19th, 2012
Incompetient
This guy has an ego problem. I've been on the same antidepressants for 15 years and they work great. Due to my regular physician retiring, I was forced to see Dr. Dalley. He decided to completely change my antidepressants against my protests because "he didn't think I needed" what was recommended by my physician of 15 years. It was completely illogical and I don't care this doctor has been to medical school for years or not, the average patient is more competent than this due. Stay away...or else he might change your heart medication or blood pressure medicine at a whim.

December 8th, 2010
Dr. Dalley is the best!!!
I think Dr. Dalley is the best!!! He is Awesome.... He listens to you instead of thinking he read your body in a book. And he seems to really care about his patients.