A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Isaac Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert I. Davis practice?
- Dr. Albert Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Davis practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.