Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Deibele III
Dr. Albert Deibele III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brainerd, MN, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 5 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Deibele is affiliated with United Hospital, Essentia Health St Joseph's Medical Center and White Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Deibele III has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Albert Deibele III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brainerd, MN.
Dr. Michael Rich
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brainerd, MN 0 mi28
Dr. Thom Dahle
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Brainerd, MN 2.00 mi14
Dr. Timothy Dirks
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brainerd, MN 2.00 mi15