Dr. Albert James Deluca MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Deluca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Deluca, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology; Clinical Cardiology; CTA (Computed Tomography Angiography); Echocardiography.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deluca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Deluca practice?
Dr. Albert Deluca practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.