A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Deluca is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Deluca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology; Clinical Cardiology; CTA (Computed Tomography Angiography); Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Deluca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Deluca practice?
- Dr. Albert Deluca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Deluca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.