A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Deluca is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Deluca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology; Clinical Cardiology; CTA (Computed Tomography Angiography); Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Deluca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Deluca practice?
- Dr. Albert Deluca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Deluca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.