A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert DeLuca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert DeLuca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert DeLuca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology; Clinical Cardiology; CTA (Computed Tomography Angiography); Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLuca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeLuca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR DeLuca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. DeLuca practice?
- Dr. Albert DeLuca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert DeLuca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.