A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Diaz-Ordaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Diaz-Ordaz, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz-Ordaz
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz-Ordaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Diaz-Ordaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz-Ordaz graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz-Ordaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Diaz-Ordaz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Diaz-Ordaz practice?
- Dr. Albert Diaz-Ordaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Diaz-Ordaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists and Orchard Park Gastroenterologists.