A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Dinicola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Dinicola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinicola graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dinicola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Fulton Dinicola MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert F. Dinicola practice?
- Dr. Albert Dinicola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Dinicola practices Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians.