Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Douglas
Dr. Albert Douglas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Douglas is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn University Hospital and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Douglas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Douglas has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Albert Douglas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Fanell Alerte
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.34 mi35
Dr. Ragin Patel
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.37 mi21
Dr. Jagat Sharma
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.37 mi24