A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Driver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Driver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Driver MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Driver practice?
- Dr. Albert Driver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Driver practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Lansdale Internists, Lansdale Pulmonologists, and Lansdale Allergists.