A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driver
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Driver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Driver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Driver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Driver MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Driver practice?
- Dr. Albert Driver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Driver practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Lansdale Internists, Lansdale Pulmonologists, and Lansdale Allergists.