A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Driver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Driver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Driver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Driver practice?
Dr. Albert Driver practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Lansdale Allergists, Lansdale Internists, Lansdale Pulmonologists, and Lansdale Critical Care Practitioners.