Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Ford
Dr. Albert Ford, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ford is affiliated with Tampa General Healthplan and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Ford has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Albert Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Muluken Frew
Tampa, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Charles Clay
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi52
Dr. Nirav Patel
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Tampa, FL 0.03 mi20