Dr. Albert Ko Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Albert Ko?

Botched surgery

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Botched

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I wish Dr. Ko had told me he was not capable of fixing my problem like the doctors who tell me they are not capable of fixing the result he has left me with. I went in the first time around for a breast reconstruction being born with not even breasts. At the end of my first surgery, Dr. Ko realized my breasts were still not even so he went in a month later for a second surgery. I was left with a dead nipple because it died during surgery from necrosis so my nipple now looks completely deformed. In addition to, he realized my other nipple was completely uneven so he pulled it up in his office leaving it scarred and pancake like. ALSO, I was left with an enormous hypertrophic scar he told me would level out over time. It has been almost three years and I have not been able to wear a bathing suit since my surgery because of how thick my scar is and how far it stretches from near my armpit to the center of my chest. Last but not least, I am still left with two completely different size and different shape breasts. I can see my implant on the left side. I cannot wear a bathing suit, vneck shirt, or find a bra that fits me. I am more self conscious about my breasts now then I was prior to any surgeries. And yes, I paid for both surgeries performed by him.

Posted on October 27th, 2016