A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Edwards, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Edwards, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert O Edwards MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert O. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Albert Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.