A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Edwards, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Edwards, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert O. Edwards practice?
Dr. Albert Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Newport, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Rochester, MN.
See Newport Ophthalmologists.