A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Edwards, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Edwards, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert O Edwards MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert O. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Albert Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.