Dr. Albert El-Roeiy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2017
Miracle Worker
Dr. El-Roeiy has made the dream of having a family come true for us. He is extremely knowledgeable while also being very caring and sensitive. He truly has come to be part of our family. His office is great. The phone rings once before you speak to someone and the staff is very friendly and accomodating to all of your needs and requests. I highly recommend Dr. El-Roeiy to anyone who is having infertility or reproductive issues. My only complaint would be that he doesn't deliver the babies as it becomes more and more difficult to leave his care.

November 28th, 2016
Dr. El-Roeiy and his team are outstanding!

July 31st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!
What an amazing doctor! He is one of the most brilliant, reassuring, sensitive, and nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! We now have a 4 day old healthy baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy. It was an absolute pleasure having him as our doctor and we will miss seeing him (and his wonderful staff) on a weekly basis.

July 25th, 2016
Best Doctor ever!! Very compassionate!

July 20th, 2016
Persistent, Straight Forward, Consistent, Caring!

May 20th, 2016
The most warm, caring, compassionate doctor in the world.
Dr. El-Roeiy should be the poster child for "bed-side manner." I have been his patient for almost a year, and as is the nature of infertility, there has been a whirlwind of up's and downs. It makes a world of difference to know that you can always depend on your doctor - be it multiple phone calls to check in on how you're doing, a smile and a hug at every visit, or him coming into the office on weekends to make sure your health is prioritized. He is very honest and up-front in his opinions during patient care and never compromises the safety of his patients. I have never felt so close and so safe with any other doctor. His staff are the best - they are always there for you, smiling and holding your hand through it all.

April 22nd, 2016
Words can not even begin to describe how amazing this doctor and his staff is. Their level of expertise and knowledge is just unsurpassed. Going through infertility is such an emotional roller coaster. Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff just have a certain immeasurable amount of compassion and care for their patients. When you come to this office, you're immediately accepted not just as patients, but as a family. I will forever be so grateful that I made them a part of my infertility journey.

April 14th, 2016
Dr. El-Roeiy is a wonderful caring physicians! The staff is great as well always friendly!

April 2nd, 2016
When we went to Dr. El-Roeiy I had a history of Crohn's Disease and previous abdominal surgery. The diagnostic process was quick, and we never had to wait long for an appointment. When my husband and I found out that IVF was our only option due to a large amount of scar tissue, we were concerned with the impact it would have on my Crohn's. Dr. El-Roeiy's experience, confidence, and kindness immediately put us at ease. I got very sick the day before my transfer and Dr. El-Roeiy came from home on a Sunday morning to meet us in his office to take care of me. Rarely, do you find doctors who have that much concern for their patients to do that. We were very excited to find out that I was pregnant on our first round of IVF. We are positive that we would not have been as successful if Dr. El-Roeiy had not been our doctor!

December 29th, 2015
Dreams do come true
Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff navigated us through a very stressful and frustrating time with care, patience, and ease. In the end, Dr."E" and his staff helped make our dreams come true! I cant imagine working with a more caring and knowledgeable Doctor and would recommend him to all and anyone going through infertility hardships.

November 24th, 2015
I had the best experience with Dr. El-Roeiy and his entire staff! They were kind, attentive, and extremely helpful. Everyone in the office treated me like I was family and a very important person. I felt loved and cared for each time I visited. They gave me hope and encouragement when I needed it most to get pregnant. I am eternally grateful to all of them for aiding me in getting pregnant.

August 25th, 2015
Amazing doctor and office
Dr. El-Roeiy was recommended to us by a friend when we were struggling with infertility. After our test results came back, the doctor recommended us to go for IVF. I was initially very apprehensive since IVF seemed like a huge step but we trusted the doctor when he said it was the best and also the fastest option for us since it would bypass all our issues and we didn't have to waste time going through cycles of IUI. Cutting the long story short, the IVF worked for us on the first attempt and we are now expecting our first and second baby (it's twins). We are so thankful and have nothing but the best to say for Dr. El-Roiey and his staff, especially Melissa who was always so upbeat and helpful.