inactive

Albert Fano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 10th, 2014
Dr. Fano is very thorough. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Fano is completely unprofessional!
Today he told me he would not take me as a patient as I "take too much medicine". He wouldn't even let me tell him what the medicines were for as they are each for a different ailment. He asked me if my psychiatrist had prescribed the meds and I said "psychopharmacologist" and he said it's better he not see me because we would just end up arguing because he doesn't approve of what I'm taking. So I said, "So I'm too sick to be your patient." He said, "No, you take too much medicine." I said "Because I'm sick and which I would never ask you to prescribe!" He said he didn't care and couldn't take me on as a patient. I asked him if he could at least write me a referral to a gastroenterologist I have an appt. with. He said, "Find a doctor to treat you and let them do it. I don't want to get involved." I told him, "Several years ago, a psychiatrist told me that he couldn't see me anymore because he had run out of ideas of how to help me. What you just said was more of a slap in the face than that. I'm disgusted." And I walked out. Stay clear of this thoughtless, lazy (yes, too plain lazy to deal with my multiple health issues) doctor. He should throw in the towel if he's no longer up for challenges.