Dr. Albert Fenoy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever. His bedside manners were awful and after surgery he seems not to care about you. Appointments after surgery usually takes about 2 weeks to get in because office staff always says he's out of town. I'm actually worst since the surgery. I would definitely get a second opinion

June 30th, 2016
THE BEST
It sure didn't hurt when I came to his office the first time and patients were speaking so highly of him. He was to be my 2nd opinion and turned out to be my surgeon. Cervical 3-level fusion. I am finally out of pain. Shannon (his PA) and the staff are kind and professional. If you have not had surgery yet, you owe it to yourself to call his office and make an appt. You won't regret it.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Fenoy and his staff are the BEST choice if you are considering DBS!!! My essential tremors are gone and I don't need medication anymore. I would highly recommend Dr Fenoy and his wonderful team.

April 5th, 2016
Will refer him to all my friends and family
He's the best and you. Hospital care was awsome also.

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Fenoy's staff and team were always so nice and helpful. The best thing is that my essential tremors are gone - managed with the DBS!!

March 15th, 2016
Everyone in the front office was very nice, and helpful. Shannon was so imformative, made me feel at ease.

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Fenoy and his staff great. He did my surgery and was very helpful. His assistant Shannon is wonderful. They answered all my questions. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

March 1st, 2016
I had a laminectomy. Dr. Fenoy was an excellent surgeon. I had some concerns regarding healing and the pain. I am two weeks post operative as of yesterday and I highly recommend Dr. Fenoy if you need this procedure. My pain has been greatly reduced and I am healing quite well. His office staff is very professional and compassionate.

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Fenoy, Shannon and his staff are excellent. Both my husband and I had surgery and we both agree that this is the best neurosurgeon around. I can not say enough good things. Before surgery, I tried shots, chiro, acupuncture and was in constant pain with no strength in my left arm and hand. Right after surgery, I asked my nurse to let me squeeze her hand because I was so excited to have the strength and feeling back. They are AMAZING. I even gave their name to my rheumy to refer if she has a patient who needs a Neurosurgeon.

October 2nd, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Fenoy listens to you. He doesn't hurry in and rush out. He cares what you have to say. He's a wonderful surgeon who doesn't promise miracles but often provides them. His reputation at the hospital is outstanding. I did my research before making my first appointment with him and I have never been sorry.