Internist

30 Newbridge Rd
Ste 200
East Meadow, East Meadow, NY 11554
516-745-0303
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Down to earth doctor that's just so easy to talk to. I never feel rushed. It feels like I'm going to chat with a friend more than going for a medical checkup. Always on point with his medical diagnosis. Staff very friendly, but quite busy. I always get a sick appointment the same day. His partners are excellent as well. I've personally witnessed them starting early, staying late, and working through their lunch hour to see sick patients.

Aug 8th, 2012

The courtesy of the office staff has improved from just a few years ago.

Jun 21st, 2012

The one young male staff who works over there is very, very, professional.It is always a pleasure to deal with him. He is so, so, nice. I hope the very best for him. I believe, he has a sister who works there also. she is really nice. She is not around any more. The staff had gotten much nicer, ever since couple of them had been changed. It is a big pleasure to talk to them over the phone now. As for Dr. Ferrara, he has been mine for the past fourteen years. I never had any complaint. YES! HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. & the other Drs he referred me to are nice, & always professionals. I made sure that my family & friends are with MY DR. because HE ROCKS. A to MY Dr. & HIS STAFF. especially the One YOUNG, AWESOME MALE STAFF OVER THERE!

Feb 23rd, 2012

Best doctor you will find. Caring, patient and makes you feel at ease.Dr.Ferrara is the best.

|  Best on Long Island  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

The entire staff is awesome. It's incredibly easy to get an appointment - even if they're booked solid - they will fit you in even if it means coming in early or staying late. They follow up the same day they get results. Between the 3 of them, they can figure out anything. Really, a dream team over there at Ferrara's.

Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Ferrara is very caring and will never hesitate to refer you to a specialist when needed. He makes you feel very comfortable and is not an alarmist. He is just great.

|  Super Doctor!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Ralph Barris on May 27th, 2010

Great "bedside"manner.Caring and professional.

|  Busy office  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

TO get an appt is hard. He is booked but always fits me in when I need it. His partners are really good. The Staff is rude but the guy who works there is really nice. I would give him a good review as a doctor.

Apr 13th, 2009

I have been going to Doctor Ferrara for over twelve years and he is a very caring, thoughful doctor who is efficient

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2008

I have never met a more intelligent, caring physician in my lifetime. His office staff is friendly, and I always get an appointment with him for sick visits on the same day that I call. His practice reminds me of the old fashioned, caring practices that I grew up with.

|  Worst ever office staff  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2008

Office Staff is rude, cold and uncooperative. It is almost impossible to speak with the Doctor by phone because of his staff. The Doctor himself does not follow up with lab reports, etc, which I found was mostly due to the fact that his staff gets a report and just files it away.