A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert H Fink MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Albert Fink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Fink practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Internists.