A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Folgueras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Folgueras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Folgueras, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Folgueras graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Folgueras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert John Folgueras MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Folgueras practice?
- Dr. Albert Folgueras has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Folgueras practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Surgeons.