A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Franchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert V. Franchi practice?
Dr. Albert Franchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Malden Orthopedic Surgeons.