A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Franchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchi
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Franchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Victor Franchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert V. Franchi practice?
- Dr. Albert Franchi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Franchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Malden Surgeons.