A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Franchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Victor Franchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert V. Franchi practice?
- Dr. Albert Franchi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Franchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Malden Surgeons.