Dr. Albert French MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 19th, 2013
Previous Care from Dr. French
Excellent. I found Dr. French to be very considerate. He listened and was there during my many operations, showing concern, and compassion. He has been greatly missed over the years.

June 28th, 2013
Great experience
I could not say enough wonderful things about Dr. French. Just recently I had a fetal death and Dr. French gave me the very best care that I could have ever asked for. Instead of having to wait days to get the D&C procedure done, Dr. French fought for me to get it done the same exact day that we found out that I had lost my pregnancy. Dr. French's only concern at the time was me, my body and getting me through this. I will always remember what he did for me and my family in our time if grief. I will always continue to see Dr. French as a patient. God bless him for everything!

January 8th, 2012
Happy Mama of 3
I absolutely ADORE Dr. French and would not want any other doctor to deliver my children. He is sarcastic, so if you want some one to coddle you during labor and delivery, he is not your man. If you want some one who will help, listen, and be calm but assertive when needed, go to Dr. French. If I am blessed with more children, I want Dr. French there with me every step of the way. I totally trust this doctor and highly recommend him.

October 4th, 2011
This Dr. could not be more caring regarding his patients. He delivered all three of my beautiful daughters. His staff was not only caring but their professionalism was outstanding.The over all care whether it was a yearly physical, pre/post natal care and when I had my miscariages was always met with great care and understanding.The communication was always above my expectations.Knowing he left his practice to better himself, he is missed here greatly.