A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Smith practice?
Dr. Albert Smith practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians.