A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Gabbay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert E Gabbay MD is a male Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Albert Gabbay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Gabbay practices Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.