A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital - Ownings Mills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Gabbay practice?
Dr. Albert Gabbay practices Gynecology near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Gabbay, Dr. Al Gabbay, Dr. Alberto Gabbay, Dr. Delbert Gabbay