A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ooguen Gee MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert O. Gee practice?
- Dr. Albert Gee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Gee practices Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.