A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ooguen Gee MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert O. Gee practice?
- Dr. Albert Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Gee practices Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors.