Dr. Albert Gillespy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Gillespy?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Albert Gillespy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 26th, 2017

What a horrible experience with this office & Albert Gillespie!!! Please do not go to this group. As you wait, you feel like you are in for a car repair rather than your body. Gillespie, the little twit is less than stellar, I can say that for sure. Basically he is a cookie cutter doctor. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I am walking with a cane from a very "every day" surgery.

July 18th, 2016

His overall rating of 2.5 is still too high!!!! That whole office atmosphere gives me the creeps. You feel just like a # & are there waiting for your car to get fixed. Bad place, bad staff, bad doctors. His PA made me feel like a child, literally. I have had 14 surgeries & also a breast cancer survivor, I could be my own dr! Do not recommend seeing this doctor & as a matter of fact anyone in that office.

April 20th, 2016

Doctor Listens

Dr Gillespie sat down and listened, which most surgeons won't do. I believe he gave me an accurate diagnosis. Unfortunately my insurance won't authorize the Voltaren Oint he ordered. The office staff tried the Pre authorization and is now trying the Appeals, they are trying to help.

January 16th, 2015

Positive office visit

I had a positive experience with the doctor and his staff. My only negative was a miscommunication with one scheduling person during the period before and after the winter holiday. After the holiday I spoke to someone new and my appointment was made within the week. I found all his office staff kind and informative. The office waiting room and exam rooms clean .

October 21st, 2014

Severe back neck and hip pain

I see several negative reviews here. Dr G treats me and I love it. There is no conveyor belt medicine practiced here. He has a very thorough staff who are very attentive from the time you arrive until you leave. It's true it takes a while to get him into the exam room, but with me he has always taken plenty of time to do a complete exam and allows me to ask questions. He is very much a point blank, matter of fact doctor, what else could you ask for. I am extremely impressed by this great practice. I have benefited from his care and I feel confident I finally found the right orthopedic Dr for my needs. This practice is a well developed, busy practice with a well equipped and well staffed office.

July 1st, 2014

very disapointed

This man is very rude and insulting as he jumps to assume things and has a very bad bed side manner. Was not very helpful to me and implied things about me that are not true.

June 4th, 2014

pain in the neck

waited 2 hours in the xam room pain so bad for 6 weeks told me to try predisone which I had already taken did nothing but keep me from sleeping had a mri sitting can not lay flat pain from neck to hand unbearable now wants a cat scan im on medicare does the doctor care??

August 25th, 2013

anyone but him

I was sent to him for a back injury caused by a work accident. The xrays and MRI show ruptured discs, leaking spinal fluid, etc. My last visit I waited over 3 hours for my appt. He walks in and said 'good morning' and I replied 'good afternoon'. He got mad that I dared mention being inconvenienced and decided all my injuries were degenerative disc disease. Pretty much kicked me out of his office and said I was 100% healed. I was sent to another Dr. who referred me to a neurosurgeon, who said yes I can fix it with surgery. But after workers comp talked with him he did a 180 and told me get used to living with pain every day. If I could select 0 stars I would.

February 16th, 2013

Needs to improve talking to patients

Sorry I have a bad experience with this doctor. He did surgery on me previously. Went to see him again. This time he was rude and no compassion whatsoever. Telling me to wait months to see if pain goes away. Said no need for MRI, but he thinks I have a herniated disk. Wouldn't it be better to know for sure yes or no.

June 4th, 2012

he's worth the waiting time

our family has been seeing dr. albert gillespy for twenty three years. he saved my son's life in 1990. he has cared for me for all these years also. true it's a long wait to see him, but if you have to wait it must mean someone else needs him too. true he doesn't hold your hand, he's a doctor not a minister. if you need surgery then you need dr. al, there's none better.

October 26th, 2011

overwight or if you smoke do not go

If you are over wieght or smoke do not go to this doctor - He has no bedside manner - I waited for more than 1 hour to see him then spent 20 minutes listening to him rant about how I needed to quit smoking and loose weight, never address the issue I went there for.

October 20th, 2011

If you are more than 10lbs over weight and or smoke all you will get is a lecture on helping yourself.