A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Goodgold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Goodgold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodgold graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodgold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert L Goodgold MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Goodgold practice?
- Dr. Albert Goodgold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Goodgold practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.