A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Grabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Grabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Grabb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabb graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Grabb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Gabriel Grabb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert G. Grabb practice?
- Dr. Albert Grabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Grabb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Radiologists.