A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Graziosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Graziosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graziosa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graziosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziosa graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graziosa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR Graziosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Graziosa practice?
- Dr. Albert Graziosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Graziosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.