A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Graziosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Graziosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziosa graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graziosa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graziosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Graziosa practice?
Dr. Albert Graziosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.