A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Graziosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Graziosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziosa graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graziosa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR Graziosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Graziosa practice?
- Dr. Albert Graziosa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Albert Graziosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.