Dr. Albert Graziosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 1st, 2015
my doctor - I recommend him!!!! VERY CARING
Dr Graziosa is a peoples doctor. I trust my elbow/sholders/ knees/HIPS to him. his unique healing begins WITH active listening and speaks to you normal. somehow with all the intense pressure he has in the OR and the office - he does not make you feel like one is useless human meat - one leaves his office with hope. He is a world premier surgeon in my eyes - I am his patient. The community is lucky to have him !!!

February 9th, 2014
Great Doc
I had shoulder surgery by Dr Graziosa ... Dr g is a great Doc and the staff was very helpful and i have referred my friend to Dr graziosa and she fells the same... If you need a orthopedic surgeon he's your Doc

September 27th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
DOCTOR GRAZIOSA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, BUT HIS STAFF AND OFFICE MANAGER ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED. OFFICE MANAGER NEEDS TO DO HER JOB AND LET DOCTOR G DO HIS AND AS FOR HIS STAFF THEY NEED TO TAKE ETHICS COURSES

June 28th, 2013
What a wonderful Doctor..
Sometimes you visit these 'specialists' and they are so 'cold' and 'matter of fact'. When my life can be on the line, I hope for someone sensitive and caring who takes the time to explain in 'lay man's' terms what is happening to me. Dr. G. (as I call him hope it is ok) is all that and a 'bag of barbecue chips'. There was an incident I did not understand when my surgery was about to happen and he told me , " I only care about YOU, not my (I think he said) practice". Also, surgeons can be like some hairdressers, 'cut happy'. Not Dr. G. he is very conservative when it comes to 'cutting'. I appreciate that. I appreciate taking the less invasive approach initially. Thank you Dr. G!!! Can I be president of your 'Fan Club'?

September 26th, 2011
great doctor
This is the dr that i trusted to diagnosis n treat myself and my daughter he is not only a good dr but a real true person

July 6th, 2011
Office staff are incompetent. This is the second time I attempted to make an appt and each time weeks in advance. They are robotic and cant think outside the box. Who needs an appt 2-3 weeks when you have pain. Oh by the way, if you havent been there in quite some time, your records will be sent off for storage at a Zerega Avenue storage facility. Dont believe all the web comments, theyre probably authored by his staff.

May 26th, 2011
Dr Graziosa made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. He's a wonderful doctor I would recommend him to family and friends. The staff is courteous, friendly and helpful. Waiting room is small and sometimes the waiting time is long(when he has emergencies).

May 13th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
DOCTOR GRAZIOSA IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON!! HE AND HIS STAFF ARE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND SHOW GREAT CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS AND THEIR NEEDS. I WAS TREATED AND OPERATED BY DR, GRAZIOSA AND I FEEL GREAT. HE MADE ME FEEL VERY SECURE BEFORE AND AFTER MY SURGERY. HIS KNOWLEDGE IN HIS FIELD IS EXTENSIVE AND HE IS VERY HUMANITARIAN. I AM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY AND AM GRATEFUL TO GRAZIOSA AND HIS STAFF. THANK YOU

May 5th, 2011
Best Doctor!!!
Doctor Graziosa is an excellent professional. He is academically and his caring manner towards me was extraordinary. I feel 100% at ease saying that dr. Graziosa is the best surgeon in his profession. God bles you doctor Graziosa and THANK YOU for your excellent treatment, you are the best!!

March 17th, 2011
Reception staff at front desk is absolutely ABOMINABLE..Especially JESSICA !

December 10th, 2010