A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Guerraty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Guerraty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerraty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerraty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerraty graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Guerraty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Jose Guerraty FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Guerraty practice?
- Dr. Albert Guerraty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Albert Guerraty practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.