A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Guerraty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Guerraty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerraty graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Guerraty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerraty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Guerraty practice?
Dr. Albert Guerraty practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Richmond, VA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Family Physicians.