A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Guerraty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Guerraty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerraty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerraty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerraty graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Guerraty has 16 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Jose Guerraty FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Guerraty practice?
- Dr. Albert Guerraty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Albert Guerraty practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.