A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Guinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Guinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Guinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guinn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Guinn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Guinn practice?
- Dr. Albert Guinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Guinn practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.