Dr. Albert Guinn Jr Is this you?

February 2nd, 2014

he is very thorough,knowledgeable, and takes great intrest in his patients concerned. he really listens, and explains.options to traetments.

I was in a very.bad, dark, sad place when on.my firdt visit. Do. Quinn was very paient, ans caring. He listend to my issues, and sternly yet caring gave me very informative information. Theres wss domethingnin his words that jusy.became.clear to.me. my life.hss changer tremendously,:) thank you dr quinn for saving.my life.

May 8th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Guinn is an amazing doctor. He has helped me so much through my medical problems. I have been seeing him since the early 2000's and I would recommend everyone go see him. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and you aren't just another number. He truly cares about your health and well being and isn't just another doctor looking for money. Dr. Guinn thank you for everything you have done!

November 21st, 2012

Cutting Edge or dangerous medicine?

Question everything, and get a second opinion of everything from drugs recommended to procedures suggested.

May 30th, 2011

Our Hero

Dr. Guinn has been our family for a very long time he saved my moms life Mrs. Longoria) years ago, we were able to keep our mom with us a few years longer thanks to Dr. Guinn. My mom has since passed, Dr. Guinn continues in our life & my children's life's, we live about 100 miles away, but refuse to see anyone else, we have tried, we can not find anyone who is as good as Dr. guinn and hi staff, thanks to ms. Anna also she is the gratest.

April 9th, 2011

the greatess

February 14th, 2011

Life Saver

Dr. Guinn, you always take care of me. You have saved my life on more than one occasion since 2005. I may have moved away from Corpus Christi, but I am never leaving you!

September 11th, 2010

I see Dr G in his Rockport office. A little too busy, but usu. worth the wait - thorough, caring, knowledgeable. Likes questions, LISTENS, takes you seriously.

August 28th, 2010

Fraud

June 30th, 2010

Good Luck!

I do not recommend this doctor whose relatives even think him crazy. He has hired a manager that is not in the least people friendly and cannot be trusted to report the truth to his boss, Dr. Guinn. Nonetheless, Dr. Guinn believes him as opposed to the client. For this reason, I have lost faith in this doctor who seems to be burnt out and does not show any care for his patients.

July 19th, 2008

He actually listens!

Most incredible Dr! Knows what he is doing.

April 20th, 2016