A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Haas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Haas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert Haas practice?
- Dr. Albert Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Haas practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Allergists and Santa Rosa Pediatricians.