A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Harary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Harary, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harary
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Harary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harary graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Harary MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Harary practice?
- Dr. Albert Harary has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Harary practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.