Dr. Albert Harary Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Albert Harary?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 13th, 2014

Worse Experience Ever

I went to this office because my insurance referred me to them only to wait in the waiting room for over an hour while Marie was trying to verify my coverage. Finally when they took me in, I saw the DR. for only 5 minutes and given a kit by the nurse and Marie then tells me that my insurance isn't valid in there office. She then later on tells me that there sending me a bill for $350.00. What a scam. She should have told me way before I saw the Dr. Harary because I would never have stayed. Those 5 minutes with the Dr. were definitely not worth $350.00. I think what they did was very wrong because I am a college students trying to pay my tuition and I just got SCAMMED.

July 2nd, 2017