A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Hayes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper Hutzel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Hayes practice?
Dr. Albert Hayes practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Detroit Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Delbert Hayes, Dr. Adalberto Hayes, Dr. Al Hayes, Dr. Elbert Hayes