A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Hayes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hayes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Hayes practice?
Dr. Albert Hayes practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit General Practitioners, and Detroit Internists.