A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Hirsch, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Linz Hirsch MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Albert Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Hirsch practices Preventive Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.