Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Sep 23rd, 2015

He'll spend a lot of time with you but only to talk about himself. He's so full of himself

May 2nd, 2015

i didn't know there were still doctors who took time with patients and really cared.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is a professional at what he does and has a direct but comforting bed side manner. He truly cared about his patients and works hard to provide exactly what they need. He also goes out of his way to help them understand their issues.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely thorough, solved all of my problems -- very enthusiastic about actually listening to my problems and working with me to come up with a healthy solution -- not one that just means shoving medication down my throat. (He is very honest about diet.)

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I will use this as my primary physician until he retires, which will hopefully be never.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've never had to wait in the waiting room over five minutes, and that is because I got there early. His attention to detail and concern for your feedback certainly helps make the process of finding the issue and correcting it much easier and tolerable.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and very empathetic to his patients needs.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent as usual in all aspects.

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent doctor and really listens.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch appears to know about hormone replacement therapy extremely well. For the first time in ten years, since I became hypothyroid, there is real hope that this disease will finally be controlled with hormone replacement, exercise and healthy eati

Jan 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A Doctor that cares for your health, welfare and wants you to care as well. Great patient concern and a real person.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt like he really listened to what I was saying and didn't make me feel like I'm crazy. I've seen the results of his work with a friend who referred me to Dr. Hirsch.

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Having Dr Hirsch in my life is truly a gift! His care, concern and attention to detail is second to none. His office staff is outstanding- efficient- friendly!

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is so helpful when it comes to understanding HRT. He is so good at conveying his knowledge to me and helping me understand the labs, as well as fully explaining benefits of HRT. He really cares about my well being and has helped me tremendously

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch equips me with the knowledge I need in order to be successful at treating my medical issues. He provides appropriate medications and provides the right amount of motivation needed for me to continue with my treatment options.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Hirsch for years and even though I know how to help myself, sometimes we all get off track. My last visit with him gave me the strength to put my health first before I can care for my family because that is what will benefit us all.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch paid careful and detailed attention to all the small points, as well as, the bigger picture. Everything explained. Greatly appreciated.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is amazing. He truly is the best in his field and I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely helpful. To the point and efficient, but plenty of attention to my issues and concerns. I'd recommend him without any reservation to people needing what he offers.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Hirsch for 10 months now. Although we still have some work to do, I can say that I have never ever felt better in my entire life. My energy and my weight are no longer a boat anchor around my neck. Thanks Dr. Hirsch and staff!!!

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding, as usual. I have the highest respect and trust in Dr. Hirsch. He has been a very positive influence, professionally and personally. It is a pleasure to be a patient.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is a wonderful caring doctor who just want you to feel your best.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hirsch is a special doctor to me. I thought my life was over until I met him. Thank Dr.Albert,!

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch embodies the true physician ethos . . . he is kind, considerate and thorough. You know when you are with him that he is working hard - using every bit of knowledge and experience he has to promote a higher quality of life for you personally.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor who really tried to help solve problems other doctors do not adress.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had a hard time finding a doctor who I beleive can help optimize my health from a wholistic perspective. I have seen how he has helped friends achieve this objective and I continue to be very confident that Dr Hirsch will be able to assist me too.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hirsch is a no nonsense straight shooter who is an expert in his field and I am lucky to have him performing my BHRT monitoring and treatment. Besides, I enjoy visiting with him cause he's a pretty cool dude and he has high expectations for me!

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have found Dr. HIrsch to be an experienced, knowledgeable clinician, and a good communicator. He has provided educational materials so that I can be a good collaborator and do my part to advocate for my own health. I appreciate having found him!

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hirsch is very direct with your health needs yet compassionate about your well being. He listens to your issues and is extremely thorough with his medical expertise in helping you with your health.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

only had my initial appointment looking forwardto getting my hormones in balance and feeling better soon

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Greatest Doctor ever!! He has made such a difference in my life!

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative and helpful appointment. Overall experience was very positive. I have nothing but great things to say and would definitely refer friends and family members.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch has gone above and beyond the scope of his role to work with me to resolve issues pertaining to my health. He has taken the time during my appointment to review results and make modifications to my medicines to help me achieve better results.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Doctor is totally concerned about the betterment of his parents, wellness, physically, internal, external, eating habits, and long life for each person he sees.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch displayed extremely disrespectful manner toward me. He chose to humiliate me for not reading all the material he provided during my previous visit. No one deserves such abusive treatment. I will not return, nor will I recommend him to others.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best experience and has helped me get my health back on track to be the man my family and others need me to be.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding, as usual.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent medical care. I feel amazing now.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is a very knowledgeable physician who cares greatly for his patients.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch diagnosed my thyroid problems when my primary care did not. Dr. H is professional and thorough. He has strict instructions but if you do as he says everything turns around.

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hirsch has given my life back! I now have a more positive outlook on life, along with the energy to be the parent that my daughter deserves. Thank you Dr. Hirsch!

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is one of the best Hormone Doctor's there is in this country. He knows the body and how hormones can effect us in certain ways. What a gift he has- so passionate about helping others feel great on the inside so we look fabulous on the outside!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen other BHRT and Wellness Dr's in the past. Dr. Hirsch has proven himself over and over to me that he definitely knows what Health and Vitality in life is all about. Thank You Dr. Hirsch and please thank your team for their help in my wellness.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care, the first doctor in 20 years who is addressing my hashimoto hypothyroism correctly. I don't have problems anymore with feeling cold, tired, circle around the eyes, loss of sensation in my fingers when stressed or exposed to cold. So happy!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a very informative appointment with a lot of important facts discussed and new plans made for the next five weeks. Dr. Hirsch explained everything so I could understand what I needed to do as far as the new medication and supplements.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was highly impressed with Dr. Hirsch's professionalism and approach to care. He took an amazing amount of time with me to make certain that I understood my test results and explained everything clearly. He is amazing!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is different than all other physicians I've seen, he actually spent time with me, listened to what I had to say, and offered his opinion on how to fix the problem, not just drugs to treat the symptoms. My wife will be seeing him soon as well.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Kala and Dr. Hirsch for helping me get healthy!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think my appointment went well. I am looking forward to my next appointment to see what my bloodwork shows. I read a book that Dr. Hirsch gave me and I saw my complaints in many places in the book. I hope he can help me with these problems that I hav

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Spends quality time with patient. Extremely interactive with patient, solicits questions and seeks clarification. Wants patient to understand Rx and all other instructions related to treatment. Straight shooter, as all doctors should be. Great staff.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hirsch is a very knowledgeable doctor in age management medicine, and IMO the best out there for bioidentical hormone therapy. He is treating me for low thyroid and peri menopause with bioidentical hormones and its working! Thank you Dr. Hirsch

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've never had a Doctor take the time and put the attention into making completely sure I had all my questions answered before I even asked them. Dr. Hirsch defenitely cared about me and what he could do to help me get better! Thank You So Much!!!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Spends adequate amount of time with me and continues to explain all aspects of my care. Always feel fulfilled after visit.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

fantastic as always.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hormone replacement therapy has been a life changer for me. Dr Hirsch is attentive and truly cares about helping you feel the best you possibly can. He is a good listener, I'm a fan!

by J on Apr 16th, 2013

Stay clear of this guy. All he wants is your money and an audience so he can tell you how great.