Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Huber
Dr. Albert Huber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waynesboro, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Huber is affiliated with Augusta Medical Center and Martha Jefferson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Huber has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Albert Huber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.
Dr. Muriel Langouet-Astrie
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Waynesboro, VA 2.11 mi23
Dr. Scott Commins
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 19.33 mi13
Dr. Joshua Kennedy
Allergy and Immunology
Charlottesville, VA 19.33 mi