A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Hwang, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Hwang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert David Hwang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Albert Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Hwang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Physiatrists.