A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Alexander practice?
Dr. Albert Alexander practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Surgeons.