A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Alexander MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert Alexander practice?
- Dr. Albert Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Alexander practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.