A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert I Kim DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert I. Kim practice?
- Dr. Albert Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Kim practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Family Physicians.