A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Kim is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert I. Kim practice?
Dr. Albert Kim practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA.
See Ontario Family Physicians.