A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Iaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Iaccarino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaccarino graduated from University Of Naples, Faculty Of Medicine I.
Dr. Iaccarino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iaccarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Iaccarino practice?
Dr. Albert Iaccarino practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians, San Francisco General Practitioners, and San Francisco Internists.