A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Iaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Iaccarino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaccarino graduated from University Of Naples, Faculty Of Medicine I.
Dr. Iaccarino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert D Iaccarino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Iaccarino practice?
- Dr. Albert Iaccarino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Iaccarino practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.