Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Ing
Dr. Albert Ing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kaneohe, HI, with another office in Kailua, HI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ing is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, South Miami Hospital Inc and Palmetto General Hospital. Dr. Ing has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Ing has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Albert Ing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Maria Wilson
Kaneohe, HI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jane Hernandez-Ing
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Kaneohe, HI 0.01 mi32
Dr. Tay-Ing Yang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Kaneohe, HI 0.01 mi42