A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Izzo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Izzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Izzo practice?
Dr. Albert Izzo practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.