A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Izzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Izzo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Izzo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Izzo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Izzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Izzo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Izzo practice?
- Dr. Albert Izzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Izzo practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.