A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Marano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Marano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Marano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- ST Jos Health Services of RI
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Marano MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Marano practice?
- Dr. Albert Marano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Marano practices Neurology near Johnston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Providence, RI.
See Johnston Neurologists.