Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
Jerked me around
I was a patient of his for over three years. All of a sudden it was hard to get my Botox for my migraines because my insurance wouldn't pay enough. Come to find out he was trying to charge my insurance company extra! I found that out from my new neurologist. Dr Marano's office told me not to call them again, that they would call me about my Botox. Nice place.

October 29th, 2015
Don't waste your time
At one point I was able to marginally recommend Dr. Marano. NOT ANY MORE. In the past year, his nice nurse practitioner Maria and his long time office manager have left. His other PA Bill left and was briefly replaced by a youngish PA who appeared clueless. Wait times in the office were always a problem, but are now downright ridiculous. Billing problems have been rampant in the past year as well. The final straw is that when I cancelled an appointment for next month, I was told he was booking into next April! As a long time established patient, that is completely unacceptable. Do yourself and family a favor by staying far away from this 3rd rate doctor.

January 30th, 2015
Attempted to sell me his own line of supplements.
My first visit after a stroke, met with his PA and then at the end of visit met with this Doctor for of all 5 minutes. He was VERY dismissive of my concerns, medication reactions, and most importantly, my questions. He then did a sales pitch for his own line of supplements. I found it very awkward. I will not be returning to his office.

August 22nd, 2014
The Dr. I Never Saw
Went there for a year. Out of that time I saw the Dr. for maybe a few minutes. They pushed me off on his assistant. After trying this pill and that pill "to see if it works" and it doesn't, they want to shoot you with Botox.

September 5th, 2013
VERY SATIFIED
DR MARANO WAS THOUGHTFUL, KIND KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND HELPFUL. HE WAS EFFICIENT AND ACCURATE. DIAGNOSIS WAS CORRECT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AS OFTEN AS I CAN

June 27th, 2011
A Mixed bag here....
My whole family had been seeing Dr. Marano for quite a few years, when I needed to switch to a new neurologist, as mine moved out of the area. The good thing is that he is a knowledgable and caring doctor and knows his meds. The downside is that on most visits, you will not see him but his nurse practioner Maria. Maria is very nice and knows her stuff, but the co-pay is the same regardless of who you see. Dr. Marano also has a new physican assistant who I thought was rude and condescending to my wife who is also a patient here.There is a good chance you'll have a 15 minute wait or more on most days. I wish Dr. Marano would cut off his practice from new patients for awhile, so he could actually see more patients himself. In the 5 plus years I have been going there, I have only seen the doctor two times.