A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Jacobson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Jacobson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jacobson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Jacobson practice?
Dr. Albert Jacobson practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.